Shanghai Twelve At Hengshan resides in the former French Concession, making it easy for guests to step out of the hotel and onto tree-lined avenues with high-end retail shops, historical mansions, trendy bars and popular nightclubs. If that’s not enough, within walking distance are several interesting sights, including the Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen, Fuxing Park and Longhua Temple. After a busy day, unwind at the indoor pool or the noodle bar for a bite.Hotel features
• 2 restaurants and 1 lobby lounge.
• Indoor pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 3-minute walk to Hengshan Road metro station.
• 3 miles (5 kilometers) to the city center.
• All indoor public areas are strictly nonsmoking; guests will be charged a fine for failure to comply.
• Self-parking available.Premium Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Flat-screen television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Shanghai Twelve At Hengshan
12 Hengshan Road
Xuhui District, Shanghai 200031, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.